Goodbye my friend...see ya 6 months later
Another 5 more days at work before i'm jobless...filled with emotions.One hand feeling sad because I've been with the school for 9 months and have bonded pretty well with the teaching staffs,principals(P and VP) and also the admin staffs,on the other looking forward to life in University.Ok,not really looking forward as I know i'll be divulging in studies,studies and still studies.It's not easy.But hey,what is?As the saying goes,what's tough but does'nt kills you makes you stronger.Ok,it's the saying from army.
Anyways,I received C.A.R.E award from the school.3 people received the award,a teacher,the OM and myself...here is the photo of the award that I've received.

Don't think the award has any significance or recognised outside but hey,it's still an award ya?
On friday night,met heng for the movie,Die Hard 4 at amk hub.Pretty good show but maybe not as good as transformers.Can't really compare them though.
On saturday,went for a jog in the morning followed by swimming in the afternoon.Have'nt swam for a long time and got leg cramp only after 3 laps.I did'nt even manage to complete a full lap,only 3/4 of the lap.Really need to begin picking up swimming.My hands are weary today.Geez boy am I weak or what?No stamina and my swimming skills sux(hate to admit that)!Went for meet up with my air force mates to hold a farewell dinner for yunting.He'll be going to shanghai for GIP.Good luck bro~
Had dinner at Ling Zhi restaurant near china square.After dinner we proceeded to the Cathay to check out the time slots for movies but mostly were sold out.Hence,we proceeded to Plaza Sing.The rest of the group caught Die Hard 4,while I 'bowed' out as I've caught it the day before.Thanks shichang for walking me to the bus stop.Appreciate that thought.
Went for jap lessons as per normal...5 more lessons to attend before I give up.Uneventful day today.Tried to ask "you" for Harry Potter but you seems reluctant.Haiz will I ever get a chance to catch a movie with you?Feeling un-reciprocal but maybe it's just my nature of being impatient.I'm willing to wait as long as I'm given a chance or a slightest hint."You" even agreed that the shows "you" want to catch,"you'll" catch them with your friends :(
3 more weeks before school starts but I still have'nt really started my revision.Die Die Die!!!Really afraid that I can't cope with the pace in University.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home