A day to remember...The eve of chinese new year eve
Was my turn to do guard duty yesterday...and it was'nt a very good day to do guard because it was a very busy day and my 1/2 day off just got eaten!
=( .Anyways,yesterday was also my squadron piss up(funny why they gave it this name),an annually event held(kind of like anniversaries).First up,the officers distributed mandarin oranges and red packets(which contain a toto ticket!).Later on,we had lo hei and catering service for dinner.The catered food was'nt that delicious but will be definately better that what is offered from the cookhouse.After everybody finish their food,it was time for the ojts(that's me and my friends) and newbies to eat egg.You would'nt believe it but we had to eat the egg raw as it is,together with the shell(Yes,it's true!).We were given an egg each with a can of beer,but someone else exchanged the can of beer with me as I was doing guard that night.Before that,we had to introduce themselves to everybody.I nearly vomitted out the egg as soon as i had tried to swollen it but controlled myself because I knew that I would have to eat another if i had vomitted out.*Yawns*.Tired now as i only managed a few hours of sleep last night.Gonna take a nap before going for lunch and reunion dinner.Till then...

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home